£35k- £42k, Manchester / North-West, Hybrid and flexible Working
Are you an Estimator, with experience estimating for a main contractor in the construction industry, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for an Estimator to join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial business on their turnkey projects which range between £150k to £5m+ and include roof-mounted PV, ground-mounted solar PV, including complimentary technologies such as energy storage, DNO LV upgrades, LV electrical installations, LED lighting upgrades & commercial heat pump upgrades. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the estimating function within the business.
- Responsible for tender estimates / price build-up across the divisional work streams.
- Work closely with the business development and bid teams across the business.
- Work closely with the operational teams, to be business led across the various divisions.
- 3 years' experience of estimating for a main contractor in the construction industry
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of managing and prioritising own workload and that of others, whilst working under pressure
- Experience with Schedules of Rates
- Experience with Specifications and Drawings
- Cost Value Reconciliation
- Knowledge of Computerised Estimating Packages
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages -Excel, Word
- Strong commercial M&E background
- HNC/HND in a construction related subject is desirable but not essential
Why this role?
The client we are working with is very entrepreneurial and is experiencing significant growth, which is an exciting time to come aboard and join an expanding team. There is plenty of opportunity to progress further within this role and within the wider business. With a competitive salary, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.