Are you an ambitious Geo-Environmental Consultant looking for a new opportunity in the Midlands? We are recruiting for an opening in Birmingham, to join an established and growing regional team of experienced ground engineering professionals, providing ground investigation, geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy services to a broad range of private and public sector clients.
You will be offered mentoring and the opportunity to progress to professional chartership following a formal chartership training scheme. Your training and development will be tailored bespoke to fit accordingly with your own personal goals, providing you with the specific support needed to reach your potential.
- First degree in geology or related subject
- Experience of ground investigation, including design, set-up, logging, supervision, laboratory scheduling, groundwater and ground gas monitoring and factual reporting.
- Ideally experience in writing ground investigation interpretative report (ground contamination and/or outline geotechnical assessment)
- A willingness to travel for ground investigation works. At least 70% of the role will be site based and is likely to involve overnight stays.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fully IT literate as you will be required to write clear, concise and technically robust reports.
- A good understanding of health, safety and environmental management, as applied to ground investigation.
- A full, preferably clean, driving license.
- You will be a team player with strong social, interpersonal and communication skills.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.