Allen & York's Ground Engineering team are working on behalf of a leading consultancy and design team who are looking to grow their ground Engineering presence in the Midlands and the North of England.
As part of this expansion, the team have identified the need for a Geo Environmental Engineer to join the team.
The role will encompass a comprehensive range of design work, reporting and data assessment, alongside occasional site visits as necessary. The team's project list is varied, ranging from major city center developments to bespoke residential projects and infrastructure work. The Ground Engineering team works alongside multidiscipline environmental and civil engineering teams across the country.
The work is varied, but you will bring the following skills to the table:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role within a consultancy group
- The ability to plan and deliver ground investigations independently
- Progressing towards chartership
- Experience supervising and validating earthwork projects
- Outstanding Phase 1 and 2 experience
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral
- QGIS and Surfer software skills would be highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a multidiscipline and occasionally input outside of your comfort zone
- Proactive approach with the drive and desire to succeed
- Full UK drivers license
This is a fantastic time to join the team. They have recently won Platinum standard recognition from Investors In People, are recognized in Sunday Times' Best 100 Companies to wok for, and are a NCE Top 100 Consultancy.
The role is available immediately, and is offered Manchester. Applications will be appraised as soon as they are received. Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more informtation, email@example.com.