Are you an ambitious Geo-Environmental Consultant or Senior Consultant looking for a new opportunity in the North West? We are recruiting for an opening in Leeds, to join a team of 25 experienced ground engineering professionals, providing ground investigation, geotechnical and geo-environmental consultancy services to a broad range of private and public sector clients.
You will be offered mentoring and the opportunity to progress to professional chartership following a formal chartership training scheme. Your training and development will be tailored bespoke to fit accordingly with your own personal goals, providing you with the specific support needed to reach your potential.
- You will hold a first degree or Master's degree in geology or engineering geology or similar.
- Experience of ground investigation, including scoping, set-up, logging, supervision, laboratory scheduling, groundwater and ground gas monitoring.
- Experience of geo-environmental interpretative reporting. For the Senior role, you will have a good understanding and substantial experience of such reporting. and experience of writing remediation strategies and specifications.
- Some knowledge of geotechnical aspects such as earthworks and foundation types / basic foundation design is an advantage for either role.
- You will be willing travel on occasion for ground investigation works or remediation supervision.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fully IT literate such that you can write clear, concise and technically robust reports.
- You must have a good understanding of health, safety and environmental management, as applied to ground investigation.
- You must have a full, preferably clean, driving license.
- You will be a team player with strong social, interpersonal and communication skills.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.