£25k- £30k, Manchester (Site / Office based Northwest)
Are you a talented and ambitious Geotechnical Engineer, looking for an opportunity with lots of autonomy and career progression, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join one of the fastest growing, technically qualified, and respected remediation contractors in the Northwest. If this sounds like you, read on!
The role will be multi-disciplined and will encompass a broad range of responsibilities associated with the technical and operational delivery of both site and office-based work.
- Demonstrating excellent health and safety standards.
- Overseeing earthworks compliance and specification.
- Production of technical reports and documents.
- Assisting in the design and planning of remediation schemes.
- Planning and undertaking Phase 1 and Phase 2 investigation works.
- Undertaking geotechnical/remediation verification testing and interpretative reporting.
- Undertaking geo-environmental monitoring.
- Liaison with statutory authorities and other stakeholders.
- Subcontractor selection and management.
- Delivery of projects safely and within budget.
- Development of opportunities.
- A Relevant Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science or Geology.
- 2-5 years' experience within the geotechnical, remediation and/or geo-environmental consultancy industries.
- Full valid UK driving license.
- CSCS competency card.
- Sound communication and writing skills.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to offering plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth and development within a young, successful, dynamic and fast-moving company where your input will be valued and rewarded.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.