Head of Operations and Laboratory
Our Client is a not-for-profit organisation authorised by the government working for a Cleaner and Safer environment!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Senior Manager to join the inspiring Senior Leadership team in a period of continued growth. This will be an extremely stimulating position as Head of the business responsible for all departments. This role requires strategic vision and leadership to help achieve their ambitious long term business goals. You will be someone who will quickly understand the business operations in three multifunctional and successful teams; administration and contract management with responsibility for fuel quality schemes and a laboratory with responsibility for fuel quality testing and research, working to EN ISO 17025 and 17065 standards and conditions. Building on their success, you will be able to drive strategy by identifying opportunities for growth and implementing innovative offerings to add value.
As well as a minimum of five years' experience of leading teams at a senior level, you will be able to bring the following to this role:
* A passion for environmental issues; qualifications in an environmental or similar discipline would be an advantage
* Experienced in development and delivery of an ambitious business plan for multiple income streams, with an ability to identify and drive innovative growth plans and targets
* Leadership skills with a natural ability to motivate teams, encouraging a culture of empowerment to achieve targets and service excellence
* Management reporting experience; able to translate a detailed understanding into pragmatic solutions and actions
* Strong communication skills, with confidence to present and operate at senior management level
* Successful stakeholder engagement
* Considered and confident decision making
* Experience in working to quality standards
Based in a modern and friendly working environment with easy access to/from Tewkesbury, Gloucester, Cheltenham & Worcester, they offer a great workplace culture where employees are valued within a united and positive team atmosphere, all working to shared goals.
For more details please contact Michelle on email@example.com
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.