Are you ready for a change in roles? Want to join a world class business who are at the cutting edge of technology and are progressing all the time, whether in new systems and products or growing talent this is a successful global business.
Our client is recruiting a Health & Safety Advisor to join their rail infrastructure business, they are actively looking for someone to be based in Birmingham with travel to London weekly, working across a number of projects.
You will work closely between the client and Engineering teams providing a comprehensive Health & Safety coaching, advisory service providing specialist knowledge and developing HSQE plans for various projects and locations. The role will involve regular meetings and site inspections to ensure sub-contractors and suppliers are maintaining HSQE levels and meeting safety standards. You are responsible for delivering HSQE compliance and best practice, as well as providing comprehensive training and briefings for project teams.
This is a key role where you will support and facilitate effective and proportionate management across the business which in turn will involve acting on client initiatives and implementation of programs, providing regular reports to the client on performance and trend analysis.
Key attributes and qualifications
- Nebosh Health and Safety Construction Certificate or equivalent
- Tech IOSH and IEMA membership
- Ideally internal audit qualification
- Track Safety / Passport competence relevant to role (PTS / ICI)
- An EHS background ideally in rail or construction/engineering
- Experience in accident investigation, site inspections and audits
- Confident communicator, able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders and develop relationships.
Apply today if you want to work with an exciting organisation who are passionate about the future and how in a digital age, they can make a difference to society and the environment. For more information on the role, salary and benefits please get in touch.