Senior Due Diligence Consultant - Remediation / Contaminated Land
Glasgow / Remote or Hybrid working
We are looking for an experienced environmental professional to help deliver the growing body of EHS and ESG due diligence work to support corporate and private equity mergers and acquisitions (M&A) across the globe. If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role you will:
- Project Manage EHS due diligence and transaction advisory projects to ensure they are implemented in a timely manner whilst ensuring technical excellence that meets global clients' needs.
- Deliver technical due diligence assessments, including Phase 1 DD Reports, and interpretive contaminated land assessments as part of pre/post transaction contaminated land advise.
- Manage subcontractor and international partner relationships as required to deliver project specific tasks.
- Support business development, including contributing to marketing efforts, identification of bid opportunities, management of key client relationships, attending client meetings.
- Liaise with global colleagues to support global client relationships.
- Prepare proposals including formulation of work scopes and budgets.
- Be prepared to travel internationally to meet with clients.
it is anticipated that the successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years environmental consulting experience and expertise in the delivery of environmental due diligence projects, technical knowledge of contaminated land risk assessment, and environmental compliance audits. Most importantly, they should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work within an exciting, rapidly growing business environment on exciting international transactions and projects.
Why this role?
This is a great opportunity to work for an International Consultancy who work with a broad range of clients internationally from the corporate, property and investments sectors. Within a dynamic and friendly team, you will get plenty of opportunities to grow and develop and most importantly have the freedom to practice.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.