Senior Ecology Specialist - Flora / Botany
Saudi Arabia / Competitive Remuneration
We have an extremely exciting opening to get involved with a wide range of Giga projects and governmental initiatives across Saudi Arabia supporting the Vision 2030. This will focus on the provision of Baseline Surveys, EIA reports and Ecological impact Assessments for the development of ecological research studies for conservation projects. If this sounds like you, read on!
The role will be a combination of fieldwork and report writing. The ideal candidate will be able to.
- Design, plan and conduct terrestrial ecology field surveys, especially flora and botanical assessments, analyse data and compile technical reports to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate and supervise other team members on a wide range of project-based needs, tasks and deliverables and manage remote field teams.
- Develop, liaise with and maintain client relationships throughout project phases and ensure quality of deliverables are consistently high.
- Attend ad-hoc project and client-facing meetings when necessary.
- Honours Degree or Master's degree in Environment/Botany/Ecology/Conservation or relevant subject
- 5+ years' experience in environmental consultancy
- Experience in leading/managing project teams and liaising with clients and stakeholders (e.g. subcontractors)
- Regional experience preferred, with experience in Saudi Arabia advantageous.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to work in both field and office environments.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
Let us help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.