Senior EIA Consultant Up to £50k DOE
Are you an EIA consultant with 3 years' experience looking to make the step to a Senior consultant? Our client is looking for a Senior EIA consultant to coordinate Environmental inputs to Large-Scale infrastructure and major development projects in sectors such as, Aviation, Renewables and property.
The client is a group of companies operating fluidly as a single entity, they provide environmental solutions to clients, these measures could, for example, improve flood management, increase biodiversity, reduce air pollution and noise, or help create beautiful places that improve the health and wellbeing of the people that use them.
- A relevant environmental degree level qualification in EIA, or similar
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of EIA processes and relevant UK legislation.
- Good understanding of a range of technical environmental disciplines
- Experience of producing environmental reports and EIA documentation (including screening and scoping reports, and Environmental Statements), ideally across different development sectors
- Experience in bid preparation activities
- Achieved or demonstrably working towards Chartered Environmental Status and Full membership of IEMA, or similar qualification with a relevant professional body
- Relevant A-Levels or equivalent
- BSc or higher in an appropriate science-based discipline
- Membership of relevant professional institutions
Why this role?
You would be part of one of the most highly respected acoustic consultancy teams in the UK, involved in interesting and challenging projects in the UK and internationally. We are a growing Group of companies that wants to do things differently, with an exciting future that will help you shape and realise your ambitions. You will have a great opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team and be able to develop your career as the company grows.
We ensure we can support our employees through offering wellbeing programmes and policies that support individuals. These include flexible working, trained mental health first aiders and readily available support through our Employee Assistance programme. Furthermore, along with a competitive salary, we offer a benefits package which includes an enhanced pension scheme, death in service life cover, discretionary bonus scheme and much more.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Consultancy@allen-york.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.