Senior Environmental Planner
Due to continued growth and ongoing success a new position has arisen for a Senior Environmental Planner. As the Senior Environmental Planner, you will be assisting with project delivery will be your focus. This will include, but not be limited to: co-ordination of multidisciplinary team; project management of deliverables, including financial monitoring of projects; report writing; client liaison; stakeholder liaison; meeting attendance; and assisting with business development and work-winning activities.
The opportunities would ideally suit those with a broad knowledge of environmental disciplines, but with knowledge and practical experience of dealing with the UK planning system and relevant EIA Regulations.
Your Attributes and Skills
- Ideally you will have a good to excellent understanding of various environmental topic areas and the UK planning system;
- A good understanding and practical experience of implementing the relevant EIA Regulations at all stages of the EIA process;
- Experience assisting with or fully co-ordinating multi-disciplinary teams;
- Experience working with and managing various project stakeholders;
- Project management experience, including assisting with or full management of projects; excellent written skills, with specific experience authoring EIA Screening reports / requests, EIA Scoping reports / request, Environmental Statements (ESs) and other related deliverables;
- Clear and confident communication skills;
- A pro-active and collaborative team approach, engendering inclusion, support and motivation amongst your peers;
- A desire to go beyond process and procedure, with an ability to think innovatively to enhance outcomes for clients
This is a great chance to join a growing consultancy with great aspirations. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email email@example.com