Senior Landscape Architect-£Competitive
Are you an experienced Landscape Architect looking to project manage and deliver multidisciplinary landscape architecture led design projects?
Our client are a leading multidisciplinary consultancy working across Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Arboriculture Ecology and BNG.
- Leading and managing high profile multi-disciplinary design projects from inception to completion through all Landscape Institute / RIBA work stages and offer advice and the benefit of your experience to the wider team and the business generally.
- Managing, developing and supporting a team of Landscape Architects
- Demonstrating strong organisational and job running ability
- Working under your own initiative or within a multidisciplinary team environment on individual project tasks, employing good organisational skills
- Lead and promote design reviews through a consistent quality driven approach.
Skills and Experience we're looking for:
· Minimum 5 years post qualification experience
· Demonstrable experience in leading projects and coordinating a team effort.
· Experience in undertaking detailed design and delivery of projects.
· Strong CAD and graphic (Adobe) capability
· Aspirations to work on innovative schemes.
· Keen interest in landscape / environment
· Initiative and drive, with a positive attitude
· Strong knowledge of current planning and environmental legislation
· Strong organisational skills and ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
· Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work
· Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team.
· Strong interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients.
Why this role?
Our Client is a design and Environmental multidisciplinary consultancy based in Manchester. They specialise in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Planning, BNG, Arboriculture, Ecology and GIS. They have a client portfolio based across the UK, working on a wide range of sectors, from House builders through to larger Infrastructure.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.