Senior / Principal Geo-Environmental Consultant
Are you an Experienced Geo-Environmental professional with experience leading the design, implementation and management of geo-environmental projects, looking for a great new role that offers a support and focus on health & wellbeing?
We're looking for a Senior / Principal Geo-Environmental Consultant, to join a growing team and busy project base with a growing order book. If this sounds like you, read on!
As an experienced Senior or Principal Geo-Environmental Consultant, you will be responsible for;
- the design, implementation and management of geo-environmental assignments including (but not limited to): desk studies, ground investigations (factual and interpretative), human health, groundwater and gas risk assessments and preparation of Remediation Method Statements.
- Supporting the wider team working with junior colleagues to mentor and develop their professional understanding.
- Supporting the production of fee proposals and business development.
- Day-to-day leadership of integrated project teams of specialists
- Review factual report information, undertake project management duties including client liaison and financial aspects such as invoicing as well as both preparing and checking RAMS
You will have;
- BSc or higher qualification in a relevant subject (environmental science, geology, engineering) and a Chartered Environmentalist/Geologist/Engineer (or working towards).
- Sufficient and relevant experience, ideally gained in ground investigation, interpretation and reporting.
- Demonstrable skills in writing accurate, concise, clear and well-constructed technical reports, reviewing the work of others, assessing the technical approach and determining compliance with relevant guidance and the client's requirements.
Why this role?
The client we are working with offers you the chance to achieve your potential in a strongly people-focused and values-led business that provides great opportunities for professional and personal development. Their remuneration package includes a competitive salary and employer pension contribution, 25 days annual leave (with the option to buy/sell up to five days), healthy living bonus, well-being bonus and a wide variety of flexible benefits. There are also little things like a paid day off for good causes and free fresh fruit in every office.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.