Allen & York are partnering with a leading regulatory consultancy to source an experienced Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their team of regulatory compliance experts. This is a fully remote role in the UK, so you will need to be comfortable engaging with team members and clients virtually.
As a consultant you will be supporting customers, providing services to assist them in meeting requirements of a range of product compliance, responsible sourcing, and extended producer responsibility legislation.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience conducting lifecycle analysis impact assessments and using lifecycle analysis software
- Able to generate quality reports and clearly present on complex themes
- Degree or equivalent in related environmental/sustainability discipline
- Experience with Extended Producer Responsibility Programmes and in using ERP/PLM systems (desirable)
- Ability to speak a second language would also be beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Sustainability team in a global organisation. If you have relevant skills and experience, please email your CV to Giorgia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.