Stakeholder Engagement Consultant
London UK (Hybrid Working)
Are you experienced working within Environmental Consulting and project managing resources industry related projects, with a passion for stakeholder engagement?
As a Stakeholder Engagement Consultant, you will plan, facilitate and consult public participation meetings for projects.
You'll be expected to;
- Provide public participation input and costing on various proposals compiled and submitted to various clients.
- Compile planning documents including information material related to development projects.
- Manage, co-ordinate, execute and facilitate public participation processes with various stakeholders including authorities and impacted communities.
- Compile public participation reports including comment and response reports.
- Provide support and guidance for more junior members of the Stakeholder Engagement department.
- Assist in reviewing various stakeholder engagement documents.
- Assist in business development initiatives relating to the Stakeholder Engagement Department.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in;
- A demonstrated knowledge of public participation legislation and processes.
- Good research skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under strenuous conditions.
- The ability to mentor and coach other members of stakeholder engagement team.
- Minute taking skills.
- Should have a positive and reliable disposition.
- Should be diligent and be able to take initiatives as agreed with line manager and client team.
- Ability to arrange and facilitate public and authorities' participation meetings.
- Project management of large and interdisciplinary projects.
- Compilation of stakeholder engagement reports.
- Be willing to travel.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.