Thermographer -Up to £40000
Homebased with UK travel
Our client is a people centric Environmental Construction Consultancy looking for a fully Homebased Thermographer. If you are PCN/ITC level 2 qualified and have a demonstrable understanding of Building anatomy, we'd like to hear from you!
You will be:
- Conducting thermographic surveys at sites throughout the UK
- Producing concise reports with follow up discussion if required
- Responding to client technical queries
- Responsible for ongoing development of Stroma & thermography service offering
We are looking for people who have:
- Ideally PCN/ITC level 2 qualified, along with a demonstrable understanding of building anatomy
- Good IT skills and ability to use pdf mark ups, email and manage files
- The ability to generate quality reports (using bespoke software) is also a prerequisite along with good customer handling skills and team working ability.
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Full driving license valid in the UK
- Clear and confident communication skills, verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
Why this role?
Our client is the market leader in building energy performance, sustainability and compliance to the construction industry. People are at the heart of what they do and their employees are the foundation of the business. Our client provides a positive work culture and full support from peers and managers. Not only do they have great values, but great benefits.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.