About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Associate Recruitment & Search Consultants - uncapped earnings & independence.
Allen & York provide a wonderful opportunity to work independently and flexibly whilst still being supported by a global, long established recruitment brand.
The Associate Recruiter model enables you to effectively be your own boss allowing you to fit work in around your life.. giving you total freedom to work when it suits you and not be tied to a 9-5.. working beach holiday in Bali maybe? working around children? pursue your passions whilst still earning a decent salary??
Allen & York - if you have not already heard of us are a specialist and trusted Search & Recruitment Consultancy now celebrating 30 years at the forefront of Environment , Sustainability, Climate Change, Renewables and Health and Safety.
We are growing our Associate network of talented consultants in 2023 in response to demand and the impact of climate change.
Our specialist focus on the green sector will enable you to make a positive change to both Environment and Society on a global basis. To be part of an organisation with purpose, and to have personal purpose.
You will have the opportunity to work for a global sustainability brand with uncapped and unlimited earnings, whilst still being able to choose your own hours and potentially to do so from anywhere in the world!
We're particularly looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants with an interest in sustainability, green energy and climate change and a proven 360 biller to join our network of Associates.
Allen & York are already a trusted recruitment partner for many well-known brands across these growing and important sectors.
This role is uniquely positioned to provide an experienced Recruitment Consultant with independent and flexible working whilst also benefiting from the leverage provided by a successful and influential brand. To be able to play an important part in building new partnerships and to be part of a global business.
You will also benefit from full suite of support from our central services function comprising ;
- Marketing and Branding
- Administration and Terms
- Management and Mentoring from an experienced leadership team
- Training and Development
- Candidate Research and Resourcing Tools
- Lead Generation
- With support, mentoring and training provided by our Managers & Directors you will have the opportunity to build a desk within a specialist sector and geographical area.
- Become an industry expert, you will soon build your own network of candidates and clients and you will be expected to service assignments and vacancies from across your specialist technical areas.
- Leveraging upon leads, networking with senior contacts, sourcing positions and obtaining exclusive rights to positions, negotiating terms and maintaining strong stable relationships with Managers, Directors, Heads and other relevant industry appropriate individuals.
- Utilising our database and networks to there fullest potential, to map the market for new clients and candidate talent.
Desired Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Degree Qualified or similar
- Entrepreneurial & commercial
- Tenacious and resilient
- Previous and proven recruitment experience
- A good understanding of the Energy, Environmental, Engineering, Safety, Waste, Sustainability or Construction sectors would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of using LinkedIn as a recruitment tool
- Self-motivated and able to identify opportunities
- Ambitious, driven and determined
- Ability to manage and organise your own time.
In return, you will receive a generous share of revenues , full back-office support, the benefits of working under the protection of a reputable brand, we are respected as a market leading Consultancy in the Environmental and Sustainable recruitment sector, use of our Bullhorn database, advertising opportunities, CV search resource, mentoring and guidance.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a friendly, driven, supportive team and all with a common goal!
For more info or an informal chat please contact Michelle on 0779363603 or email@example.com
To be part of our fast growing Associate network operating around the world, please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, send a CV, request more information or just have a chat . We look forward to hearing from you.