Lancashire / £35,000 - £55,000 (Depending on experience)
We are looking for an ambitious, confident, and commercially savvy Geo-environmental or Geotechnical engineer to become Contracts Manager for a recognised leader in site investigation, geotechnical and environmental consulting, leading and developing all of their contracting works in the North-West region. This also offers the opportunity to progress to Associate Director.
You will be expected to.
- Orchestrate, coordinate, supervise, and actively engage in company's variable workload.
- Advise and collaborate with clients to design innovative investigations, oversee tender processes, produce precise contract documentation, and manage teams of subcontractors and technical experts.
- Be at the helm of all on-site operations from the office, co-ordinate a team of Engineers, plus create detailed laboratory testing schedules, and produce final bill measurement, making every day varied, interesting and challenging.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science or related subjects.
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience within the Ground Investigation industry.
- Proficiency in Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental report writing.
- Thorough familiarity with BS5930/Eurocode 7, coupled with the ability to lead all on-site activities with confidence.
- Chartered status or on the cusp of achieving it.
- Senior management of ground investigation contracts, including client liaison, investigation design, tendering, subcontractor management, and contract finalisation.
Why this role?
Our client offers the opportunity to join an esteemed company which means stepping into a world of opportunities. As contracts Manager you will get a clear path to becoming an Associate Director with a profit-sharing bonus scheme. The profit-sharing bonus scheme has no ceiling, meaning your dedication and success will be rewarded with limitless earning potential.
Their extensive roster of renowned, established clients offers a multitude of interesting projects to get involved with, ranging from iconic sports stadiums to cutting-edge international defence infrastructure, with plenty of exciting opportunities.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.