EIA Consultant/Senior EIA Consultant £35k-£60k DOE
Liphook, Cardiff or Dundee (Hybrid Working)
Are you looking for your next challenge in environmental consultancy, where you will be encouraged to reach your highest potential?
Our client has over 30 years working that the forefront of the Marine sector, with household names as well as the emerging sector clients in areas such as offshore wind and marine tidal, (floating and fixed) marine cables, coastal processes, ports and harbours, Oil and Gas and Energy Transition and all aspects of consenting (EIA, SEA, HRA, etc).
They are looking for an EIA consultant ideally with Marine experience, if you have EIA experience in other sectors please still apply.
- EIA project management, coordination, and delivery.
- Provision of marine and environmental consenting and planning advice.
- Management of internal staff resources and external sub-contractors.
- Marine consent applications preparation and submission
- Marine consent management and compliance.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in;
- Minimum BSc in a relevant technical subject.
- At least 2 years of professional experience providing support to EIA projects.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of UK environmental legislation, consenting and environmental issues.
- Demonstrable experience of working with key UK stakeholders and proven track record of stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe software.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team as/when required.
Why this role?
Our client is small enough to be responsive and flexible to our employees and clients while being large enough for the commercial backing for big projects. With continued recent project success across renewables, marine cables and oil and gas, we are seeking to expand our team, focusing on Benthic Ecology, and are looking for an enthusiastic consultant to assist in our EIA and Consenting projects.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.