Environmental Due Diligence Consultant
£26k- £34k, London (Hybrid and Flexible Working)
Are you an environmental professional, with a broad understanding and experience of environmental assessments, looking for a great new role!
We're looking for an Environmental Due Diligence Consultant to join an EDD team providing tailored environmental and technical assistance, and management programmes to the European real estate industry. If this sounds like you, read on!
You'll be responsible for;
- Ordering and collating data (historical mapping, geological maps, hydrogeological /hydrological information, third-party databases, regulatory authority information, etc).
- Setting up of reporting templates, project folders and contracts etc.
- Reviewing data room information and third-party reports etc and assisting with report production as appropriate.
- Lead / sole auditor on site visits.
- Leading elements of projects with client and sub-contractor interaction.
- Partial / full project management (depending on Grade).
- Assisting with training of graduate level consultants.
- Educated to bachelor's degree standard or above in a relevant subject
- An excellent understanding of environmental due diligence and key current environmental legislation
- Committed and adept at working to and meeting tight Deadlines
- Confident at liaising with clients and site-managers
- Advanced Word and Excel skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Valid passport
Why this role?
The client we are working with pride themselves on their close working relationships with clients and their strong reputation for technical excellence within their fields. They recognise the value of equal employment opportunities. They offer competitive remuneration and benefits packages and strive to provide their staff with a friendly, professional, dynamic and supportive working environment, and with opportunity to develop and enhance their careers.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.