Managing Consultant- Carbon Management & Climate Risk
£65k-£82.5k, Warrington UK
Are you an experienced carbon & climate practitioner, with knowledge of defence, nuclear and rail, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Managing Consultant-Carbon management & Climate Risk to work at the cutting edge of decarbonisation in sectors that are critical to national infrastructure, security and the economy. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Calculate and manage Scope 3 carbon emissions.
- Oversee the development of decarbonisation strategies and roadmaps.
- Have experience of sustainable procurement.
- Climate resilience / assessment of climate related risk & opportunity (e.g. TCFD).
- Circular Economy, with a specific focus on eco-design / Design for the Environment (DfE) & technology integration to improve circularity
Successful Applicants will have-
- Examples of where they have provided focused sustainability advice / consultancy (either as an in-house advisor / manager or as an external consultant).
- Confidence in conducting numerical analysis, applying creative problem-solving skills, and presenting to senior executives, high ranking civil servants and industry leaders.
- Effective collaboration, with experience of working as part of a dynamic team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to influence effectively.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to offering plenty of opportunities for targeted professional development. And you will often be expected to take a lead on the technical and commercial aspects of projects, ensuring delivery to time and budget, as well as a high standard to exceed client expectations. The development of new business, services, and enhanced offerings to clients, will also form part of the role. With a competitive salary and benefits package, this is a great role to achieve your personal goals and work flexibly.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.