Mine Closure Consultant
London UK (Hybrid Working)
Are you a Mine Closure professional, experienced working within a consultancy environment on mine closure related projects, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Mine Closure Consultant, who will carry out mine closure cost assessments, develop mine closure strategies and mine closure plans for international projects. If this sounds like you, read on!
You'll be expected to;
- Calculate mine closure costs that are practical and satisfy regulatory requirements.
- Provide a management framework for clients to manage the closure costs.
- Develop mine closure strategies, plans, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement mine closure project plans, in consultation with clients, to guide decommissioning and rehabilitation activities.
- Develop future end land use plans.
- Provide advice and guidance to the client in terms of the implementation of the mine closure plan.
- Evaluate and monitor the mine closure and rehabilitation plans throughout the various stages of the mine life.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in;
- Mine Closure Cost Calculations;
- Physical rehabilitation techniques;
- Land use planning;
- GIS related experience (ArcGIS, QGIS, Model Maker, etc.);
- Technical report writing skills;
- Mine Closure strategies and plans;
- Read and understand engineering designs and associated plans;
- Strong understanding and practical implementation of applicable legislation and international mine closure guidelines; and
- Mine closure audits and monitoring.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Thomas at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.