A new position has arisen for a Principal Consultant within Product Stewardship. You will be an experienced consultant with Chemical regulatory expertise. Flexible on work location - you can be based in United Kingdom or be home based.
You will join a very well established Product Stewardship team that is globally connected and focused on assisting clients to responsibly manage the health, safety, and environmental aspects of raw materials, intermediate, and consumer products throughout their lifecycle and across their value chain. This team delivers critical regulatory and technical support to clients operating across industry, but especially in the Chemicals, Crop Protection and Biocides sectors. My client is committed to becoming the Product Stewardship Services of choice and joining them would mean that you will work with experts who firmly believe in delivering exceptional client value.
As the ideal candidate will have a degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, environmental science or other relevant disciplines. You have strong knowledge on international and European legislations e.g. REACH, BPR and direct working experience on some of the following subjects: Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and CLP/GHS, socio-economic analysis, SDS/hazard communication and/or alternatives analysis. You will enjoy working with clients and managing projects. You have excellent English writing and communication skills.
You will work in a collaborative environment and consultants enjoy working on challenging projects, and diversified tasks. You will have the opportunity to develop your career both nationally and internationally during an exciting growth period.
The Principal Consultants will be responsible for project delivery and management whilst supporting the business and client relationship development activities. Main responsibilities are (not limited to):
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise in the fields of:
- registration / approval / REACH
- classification and labelling of industrial chemical substances, Safety data sheet authoring / hazard communication
- Industrial hygiene / exposure assessment
- socio-economic analysis,
- Analysis of alternatives / chemical engineering;
- Act as an advisor to our clients (both national and global MNC's) on all relevant technical and regulatory product issues; the consultants will also plan and conduct workshops in close cooperation with the client
- Actively involved in client relationship development through project discussions and demonstrating credibility
- Support the business development activities and proposal writing
- Help the junior consultants to develop their skills
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested to work with multi-disciplinary team as the consultants will also be working closely with other teams such as Information Solutions and Health & Safety audit and so on. For further information, then please contact Barrie Dempster at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986 ext 280 or email email@example.com