Principal / Associate Sustainability Consultant
Are you a Sustainability professional, with experience leading project, strategic and technical delivery, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Principal / Associate Sustainability Consultant to work closely with our clients national M&E Building Physics and Environmental Consulting teams, supporting in the delivery of sustainable solutions to complex problems. If this sounds like you, read on!
- Lead project, strategic and technical delivery alongside client engagement.
- Prepare engaging thought-leadership for social media channels and networks.
- Be externally facing and the individual should be confident in leading projects and business development activity with an ability to identifying cross-selling opportunities.
As a Principal / Associate Consultant you will skills and experience in:
- Preparing and delivering sustainability strategies, action plans and statements in relation to new and redevelopment/ refurbishment projects.
- Strong experience in developing achievable sustainability, net zero carbon and/or ESG strategies for buildings and portfolios.
- Managing and delivering the reporting of Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions.
- Experience at a site or organisational level to influence and successfully implement long term sustainability goals.
- Experience of leading/ delivering BREEAM, LEED, WELL assessments and undertaking GRESB reporting at a property and/or portfolio level.
- Knowledge of GLA requirements for whole life carbon assessment and circular economy statements.
- Helping clients achieve circular economy outcomes, including the assessment of materials and waste to identify sustainable alternatives.
- Leading discussions with clients, writing compelling proposals and building relationships.
- Supporting business development initiatives in the form of thought leadership pieces and social media articles.
- Degree in Sustainability and experience of developing and delivering Sustainability strategies, action plans and statements.
- Experience of writing thought leadership blogs
- Ideally be Chartered or be Practitioner working towards chartership
Why this role?
Our client is a multi-award-winning engineering and environmental design consultancy with a proven reputation for technical excellence and exceptional client satisfaction. They invest in their people and ensure they have everything they need to develop a fantastic career. They promise that your career will not conform to the traditional models of yesterday but will be a fulfilling and challenging journey into tomorrow's digital age; a journey that you will play an active role in defining.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Tom at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.