Senior Environmental Consultant / Project Manager
London UK (Hybrid Working)
Are you an Environmental professional, with project management experience in the resources industry (mining sector, oil and gas and renewables), looking for a great new role?
We are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant, who will be able to project manage and administrate multi-disciplinary environmental projects and compile proposals on international projects. If this sounds like you, read on!
You'll be expected to;
- Effectively project manage and administrate the following:
- Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) according to the environmental legislation.
- Waste Permitting.
- Environmental authorisation processes.
- EIA and EMP report writing.
- Mining Applications.
- Compile and write reports for submission to the client and necessary authorities.
- Carry out legal audits with regards to relevant legislation.
- Assist with the administration in terms of public participation meetings, consultations and stakeholder engagement projects.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in;
- Applicable environmental and social legislation and international standards.
- Strong administration skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Willing to travel throughout Africa and elsewhere, as the need arises.
- Ability to build and maintain a strong network of relationships.
- French speaking would be advantageous.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to making a difference in both their environment and their business. They are a rapidly growing organisation and encourage both formal and informal professional development. Their organisation is very diverse with people from all around the world and they don't only encourage diversity, they embrace it. With a rewards and benefits package that is structured to ensure that their employees and their families are well looked after, this is a brilliant organisation to make your next career move!
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.