Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer, Competitive salary, Birmingham
Are you an experienced Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer looking to join a forward thinking multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy? We are looking for a Senior Engineer to join our client's Geo-Environmental team and take a significant role in supervising ground engineering projects.
More specifically you will be-
- Logging soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015 and BS EN ISO 14688:2002
- Supervising all forms of site investigation, including trial pitting, window sampling, cable percussive rotary drilling
- Interpret geological maps and undertake mining risk assessments in line with Coal Authority requirements
- Prepare factual and interpretive geo-environmental appraisals, remediation specifications and validation reports
We are looking for people who:
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering, Geology, Environmental Science (or similar)
- Have a MSc in a relevant subject is desirable but not essential
- Are Chartered or working towards Chartered status or qualified by experience
- Have a Full UK driving licence is essential
Why this role?
The Client insists on a culture of respect, recognising that their employees' differences make the team stronger. They strongly believe that great client service is based on quality, consistency, and reliability. Their promises guide their decisions, people, and actions to create experiences that make their clients feel cared for and listened to.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.