- Fully remote, UK based
- Opportunity to join a growing sustainability team in a global cutting-edge organisation
Allen & York are partnering with a leading regulatory consultancy to source a Sustainability Communications Specialist to join their team of regulatory compliance experts. These experts provide best practice sustainability software and services to some of the largest businesses across the world.
As a Communications Specialist you will be managing the communication of sustainability news and regulatory updates to both internal and external stakeholders. This includes sustainability whitepapers, blogs and other media. You will also provide essential support to their training platform, Source Academy, by designing and delivering webinars and training materials.
The ideal candidate will...
- Have 2+ years industry experience within global ESG issues; understanding & communicating complex sustainability regulation, best practice and supply chain legislation
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant environmental/sustainability discipline
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts
- Desirable: technically proficient with MS programs, experience using /designing/delivering sustainability software and/or services
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.