- Fully remote, UK based
- Opportunity to join a growing sustainability team in a global cutting-edge organisation
Allen & York are partnering with a leading regulatory consultancy to source a Sustainability Database Analyst to join their team of regulatory compliance experts. These experts provide best practice sustainability software and services to some of the largest businesses across the world.
As a Database Analyst you will be managing their in-house database of regulations and standards, including researching and keeping up to date with new compliance and regulation legislation within areas such as Lifecycle Assessments, Human Rights, WEEE, Batteries & Packaging. You will be supporting the wider team with the development of software and services that relate to these areas.
The ideal candidate will...
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant environmental/sustainability discipline
- Have an interest in global environmental compliance, responsible supply chain regulations & industry standards
- Have self-drive, be proactive and able to work remotely
- Technically proficient, including high level of comfort with Microsoft programs
- Desirable: time management skills, team working, good attention to detail, ability to speak a second language
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.