Full Job Description
Our Client is a leading UKAS accredited, asbestos consultancy, specialising in asbestos testing, asbestos surveys, and consultancy. They have a wealth of experience in asbestos surveying, sample analysis of bulk material samples, air testing and four stage clearance testing. They are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.
Bulk Analyst (Asbestos) We are currently looking for a Bulk Analyst to join the team in our Atherton. The purpose of the Bulk Analyst is to undertake analysis of materials for the identification of asbestos fibres.
The role will involve the following in line with inhouse procedures:
* Analysing bulk materials for asbestos content
* Managing workload throughout the working day
* Completing internal and external QC
* Following technical procedures
* Managing laboratory workload; including booking samples into TEAMS
* Upholding good communication with colleagues
Essential qualifications and experience:
P401 qualification is essential. 2 years laboratory-based experience and knowledge of the asbestos industry is essential.
As a Bulk Analyst, you will have:
* Good communication skills
* The ability to focus for long periods of time.
* The ability to meet timescales.
* The capacity to avoid being easily distracted.
* The ability to work alone without supervision within a laboratory environment. * Excellent attention to detail
What do you get in return? * Competitive salary based on skills and experience. * 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays * Pension * Overtime available * Staff Referral Incentive Scheme. * Loyalty Recognition and Reward Scheme. * Training Opportunities to enhance Employee Development. * Christmas Shut down.
For more details please contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.