Consultant/Senior Ecologist Up to £50k DOE
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated and commercially minded Senior Ecologist for their in-house Ecology Consultancy. We're looking for a Senior Ecologist who wants to expand their current skill set or a highly experienced Consultant Ecologist looking to level-up. Be part of a forward thinking, environmentally focused business.
- Undertaking UK Habitat Classification Surveys, (licenced or working towards) protected species surveys;
- Building tenders and creating complex fee quotations at speed;
- Producing complex technical reports (PEA reports, BNG reports, protected species reports, Habitat Management Plans, BREEAM reports, HRAs and EcIAs);
- Managing medium to large sized projects with ability to track financial progress;
- Line management of junior ecologists; and
- Logistical and legislative problem solving.
Skills and Experience we're looking for:
- Have a desire for line management
- Prioritise workloads and complete tasks in a timely manner;
- Have high attention to detail, especially in technical reporting;
- A strength UK wildlife legislation and understand how to apply it correctly;
- Have clear and consistent communication skills;
- Be personable and a team player, even on tough days; and
- Hold a full UK driving license
Why this role?
This role is a fully remote position, working from home and in the field. It offers a competitive salary, company shares and bonus scheme.
Our Client believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. They offer a wide-range of benefits inspiring you to realise your full potential. They also have a CPD budget to ensure you continue to develop your skills and become the Ecologist you can.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above, or send an email to Billy at email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.