We are recruiting for a Geotechnical Engineers in Birmingham, working for a leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy, who cover a vast range of ground breaking projects that are both challenging and rewarding, offering the opportunity to deliver a better world.
They are looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join their expanding team and support their Senior and Principals in project delivery, work winning and maintaining high levels of client satisfaction.
The minimum requirements are:
- Possess strong problem solving and inter-personal skills, working closely and collaboratively with colleagues and clients in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise technical reports and documents.
- A wide range of experience, knowledge and skills in geotechnical engineering.
- A strong working knowledge of UK ground conditions and ground investigation practice.
- Clean driving licence.
- You will preferably have good knowledge of Network Rail and Highways England design and reporting processes.
- Candidates should be willing to travel within the UK.