Landscape Architect-Environmental Policy £40000-£60000
Our client is a leading national planning and environmental consultancy with a passion for intelligent, innovative design and development. They work across all major infrastructure sectors delivering maximum value for clients and sustainable results for communities.
We're looking for an experienced landscape architect to manage our clients flood defence projects, their remits within these projects extends from town planning and EIA to landscape and design. The role involves managing a small team working primarily on Flood defence projects, this team operates within a larger team of landscape architects working alongside a team of town planners.
Skills and experience we are looking for;
* You will have strong experience in design, planning and EIA
* You may be a Chartered Landscape Architect or alternatively be qualified in other
* disciplines (e.g. Town Planning or Environmental Assessment)
* You will have experience of managing projects and delivering to quality, time and
* budget demands
* You will be a good communicator and able to work closely with clients as well as the
* internal teams
* You will have practical experience of the internal structures, relationships and
* processes of EA (or other public bodies) with respect to delivery of capital projects
* You will have good general knowledge of construction site operations and practices
Why this role?
Our Client provides excellent opportunities for career progression, annual bonuses, competitive salary and a range of working benefits which include private healthcare, payment of professional membership fees and hybrid working. They have become adept at flexible working and embrace people wanting to work from home for part of the time. They recognise the importance of a healthy work-life balance amongst all our colleagues and regularly review our ways of working to improve this. To secure our long -term future as an independent consultancy, they've recently become an Employee Ownership Trust. The company is managed in the interests of the employees and there are specific benefits associated with Trust status including tax free bonuses. You'll be able to take an active part in the life of the company from day one.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.