Logistics / Warehouse Coordinator
Our client is a globally recognized EPC Contractor and Developer for Solar projects, they are recruiting for a Logistics/Warehouse Coordinator at sites in Nottingham and Middlesborough
- Coordinate transportation, and receipt of materials and equipment to project site in Cooperation with Headquarters procurement and logistics.
- Implement the Project's logistic plan.
- Monitor and track shipments to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Communicate effectively with freight forwarders, drivers, and internal teams to resolve any logistics issues.
- Establish effective communication with Headquarters in order to learn the delivery time of materials.
- Ensure that the site has the adequate infrastructure (cranes, manitou, Clarks) to receive shipments.
- Check invoices / Delivery notes to ensure quantitative receipt of materials. Prepare and send to the team Nonconformance reposts in case of receipt of faulty materials,
- Maintain accurate records and documentation related to logistics activities and stock.
- Distribute materials to subcontractors fulfilling Cooperation Guidelines (Send Proof of Deliveries to headquarters, receive proof of receipt from subcontractors, keep records of daily deliveries / receipts)
- Collaborate with Site procurement to ensure proper inventory levels and efficient logistics planning.
- Evaluate logistics performance, identify areas for improvement, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide daily reports on logistics activities and performance indicators. Archive shipping documents on share point
- Keep daily Inventory Records of materials on site.
- Provide final Inventory for Stock and Spare parts on site.
- Search and arrange local transport activities through the UK for "small" transportation if required.
- Coordinate with local community and local stakeholders on issues that arise with the transport companies and drivers.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or a related field.
- 2 years minimum proven experience at relevant position in the construction field
- Strong knowledge of logistics processes, including transportation, customs, and inventory management.
- Familiarity with relevant regulations and industry standards.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong communication and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail and a proactive approach to addressing logistical challenges.
For more details please contact Michelle: email@example.com
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.