Senior Arboriculture Consultant -£competitive
Are you a dedicated Arboriculturist with strong knowledge of Tree Surveying and Risk/hazard assessment?
Looking for a new challenge to manage and support the delivery of our clients Arboriculture offering?
This could be for you!
The position will be varied and duties include:
- Lead and support the delivery of arboriculture projects across various sectors.
- Support multi-disciplinary projects and offer advice and the benefit of your experience to the wider arboriculture team and the business generally.
- Undertake a variety of Arboricultural surveys, risk assessments, tree management plans, tree mapping (CAD and ArcGIS Pro technology) and community engagement and produce associated reports for submission to Local Planning Authorities and landowners.
- Liaise with the Local Planning Authorities, planners, architects, and other professionals to inform the planning design process.
- Provide advice relating to Tree Preservation Orders, tree work applications, Conservation Areas and High Hedges.
- A degree in Arboriculture or related subject
- Membership of a relevant professional body such as the Arboricultural Association
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in an Arboricultural consultancy role
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience of tree surveying techniques and risk/hazard assessment methodologies
- Understanding of the principles of Visual Tree Assessment and the ability to work methodically through the process.
Why this role?
Our Client is a design and Environmental multidisciplinary consultancy based in Manchester. They specialise in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Planning, BNG, Arboriculture, Ecology and GIS. They have a client portfolio based across the UK, working on a wide range of sectors, from House builders through to larger Infrastructure.
Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.
Let's help build a better world, together. "
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: Bwright@allen-york.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.