Senior Town Planner
Competitive / Bournemouth
Are you a chartered member of the RTPI, with an RTPI accredited degree, looking for a great new role?
We're looking for a Senior Town Planner, to join a small and prominent planning practice on the South coast with a no-nonsense approach and strong will to take a tough stand and fight for what is fair and reasonable. If this sounds like you, read on!
You'll be expected to.
- Use you experience to successfully deliver planning applications and permissions.
- Take a broad area of responsibility for all aspects of the planning and development process, including:
- Planning policy and appraisal work,
- Land promotion,
- Provision of planning consultancy services along with detailed development management and delivery.
- Undertake site appraisals and provide strategic and tactical planning advice to clients at senior levels
- Work proactively and utilise your own initiative on a range of projects, focusing on the large-scale residential sector.
You will have skills, knowledge and experience in.
- 5 -10 years' worth of experience within the planning sector IFC and World Bank principles.
- Working with Local Authorities.
Why this role?
The client we are working with is committed to getting the best for their clients and not giving in to unreasonable demands. They understand that planning can be a difficult and frustrating business. However, with their methodology and expertise, they know the best way to get their client the permissions they need, and this is what makes them a successful and well-respected practice. They also offer a competitive salary, Pension Scheme, annual leave plus Bank Holidays and other additional benefits.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Tom at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.