- Planned, organised, and managed all construction activities on solar PV projects, ensuring adherence to project schedules, budgets, and quality standards.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders, including engineers, subcontractors, and suppliers, to ensure timely procurement and delivery of materials, equipment, and services.
- Manage and supervise construction crews (electrical, mechanical, civil, health & safety, quality, procurement engineers and logistics), ensuring that work is carried out efficiently, safely, and in compliance with design specifications and industry regulations.
- Develop and implement construction plans and strategies, including work schedules, resource allocation, and logistics, to ensure smooth project execution.
- Monitor construction progress, identify potential issues or delays, and implement corrective actions to keep projects on track.
- Conduct regular site inspections and quality control checks to ensure construction activities meet the required standards and specifications.
- Collaborate with the project team to resolve technical and design-related issues that may arise during construction.
- Manage and enforce site safety protocols, ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations and promoting a culture of safety among construction personnel.
- Track and report on project progress, including milestones achieved, costs incurred, and any variations or deviations from the original project plan.
- Provide regular project updates and address any concerns or issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Four years minimum proven working experience in a relevant position.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire construction crews.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Allen & York have matched purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all.
Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability.