Site Procurement Engineer
Our Client is a globally recognized EPC Contractor and Developer for Solar projects
- Collaborate with Site cross-functional teams to determine Site procurement needs and develop procurement strategy.
- Conduct local market research and analysis to identify local potential suppliers and vendors, preferably close to the construction site.
- Evaluate and negotiate purchases, ensuring the best terms and conditions for the company.
- Manage the procurement process, including supplier selection, request for proposals (RFPs), prepare comparative tables and issue purchase order stating clearly terms of agreement (delivery, payment, warranty, place of delivery)
- Have full ownership of local suppliers, receive and share internally, shipping documents (invoices, delivery notes) and follow internal process in order to secure their payment.
- Ensure that recurring monthly invoices from Rental / Services Suppliers are shared with Accounting /Project Management according to the company's policy.
- Liaise effectively with local Suppliers Subcontractors and ensure that Site Welfare is fully covered (Buildings for offices/warehouse, Pcs, Personal Protection Equipment, Water and Water tanks, Cars, Internet, Security service, Waste management, Washing Machines, Aggregate Materials,)
- Coordinate with Site logistics in order to ensure effective implementation of Order to delivery process.
- Monitor supplier performance and maintain strong relationships to ensure timely delivery of good and services.
- Analyze procurement data and generate reports to support decision making and cost optimization.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or a related field
- Proven experience minimum 2 years as a Procurement at a relevant position in the construction field, with a strong understanding of procurement principles and processes
- Strong negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive relationships with suppliers.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail, analytical mindset, and problem-solving skills.
For more info please contact Michelle: email@example.com
About us: Allen & York have been matching purposeful people with purpose-led organisations for 30 years. We partner with our clients and candidates on roles that build an understanding of climate change, promote sustainability and create inclusive and responsible organisations, working towards a sustainable world for us all. Committed to inclusiveness in the workplace, we aim to increase diversity across all areas and therefore welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, or whether or not they have a disability. Let's help build a better world, together.