Principal Process Engineer- 12 month contract
Our client is a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, they help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transitions. Digital transformation. And how they can deliver a more sustainable world.
Are you an experienced Process Engineer able to provide process engineering services on large or mega projects to our client and its customers', including technical support and supervision within the process engineering team? If so, please read on!
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Manage process engineering project requirements.
* Manage process engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures.
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes.
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
* Act as the process engineering Lead on specific projects.
* Proactively resolve any discrepancies between our client and its customer's requirements.
* Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Skills and Experience required;
* Proven technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
* Excellent knowledge of applicable local and international standards and statutory and regulatory specifications.
* Extensive technical and practical experience in process engineering in the same or similar industry including experience in working in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
* A recognized and relevant engineering degree.
* Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status.
* Relevant postgraduate qualifications in engineering; management, project management or supervisory qualifications or equivalent.
Why this role?
Our client provides their people with an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Their people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. They value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Get in touch today by clicking the apply button above or send an email to Billy at: email@example.com to find out more or to arrange a confidential chat.
Allen & York - delivering Sustainable Recruitment Solutions since 1993.