Allen & York are working with a sustainability consultancy within the property sector, based in London. They are seeking to appoint a Senior Sustainability Communication Consultant within their communications and reporting team.
The role is twofold:
- Consulting: creating, managing and developing the organisations sustainability communications services, assisting with the development of new business opportunities and working closely with clients as well as other stakeholders on promoting services.
- Internal marketing: blogs, PR, website, social media, creating visuals/brochures, videos and presentations. The role involves planned communications as well as supporting pitches.
As part of the role you will work very closely with internal teams, including the centralised marketing function, consultants, directors as well as external sub-contractors and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in graphic design. Although, you will project manage the delivery of some sustainability communications services via external designers, it would be preferred to do the bulk of this internally.
The Senior Sustainability Communication Consultant will need to have a proven track record in sustainability communications, from either an agency or internal background. You will be responsible for managing key client relationships, business development, project management and project delivery.
The successful candidate will take the lead on the promotion of all services.
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a sustainability focused communications consultancy or agency
- Experience using Adobe Suite, as well as Word and PowerPoint
- Creative communication skills and a proven track record of conveying complex ideas in an engaging way.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Client management experience
- Project management and project delivery
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relevant to the role, please apply today! Alternatively, you can contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.