Allen & York are proud to be working with Hall & Woodhouse to assist with the recruitment of a Graduate Building Surveyor based in the Hampshire area
Hall & Woodhouse are a leading Dorset employer who have a strong pub and brewing heritage dating back to 1777. They remain an independent family business as they head towards their 250-year anniversary.
As well as producing award winning Badger Ales and Rio, Hall & Woodhouse operate an estate of circa. 170 public houses, a large brewery facility and stylish offices. Hall & Woodhouse's family legacy has positively influenced their ways of working both internally and externally, and has shaped the ADIKT values to which their team aspire:
· Ambition: Developing ourselves, others and H&W
· Dedication: We will strive to be brilliant at what we do
· Integrity: We do the right thing
· Kindness: Making people's day
· Teamwork: Working as a team to get things done…and have fun!
Within their in-house Building Surveying team, 2 Graduate Building Surveyors are required for a structured APC role reporting to Project Surveyors dealing with:
- Reactive maintenance issues across buildings, plant and equipment in Both Managed Houses and Business Partnership pubs
- Works identified as a part of the Statutory and Planned Protective Maintenance Programme
- Completing building inspections to identified future required works
- Providing support for the Project Surveyor in the region
- Ensuring all works are completed in line with current legislation and internal standards
- Identification and implementation of material and method innovations as well as green initiatives (both behavioural or technological) within the public house estate.
- General Building Surveyor duties in line with portfolio needs
The Graduate Building Surveyor will receive full support, training and funding towards their APC with immediate enrolment on either of our clients RICS or CIOB pathway. Chartered Membership status to be achieved within a 3 year period
Candidates will ideally have some practical Building Surveying experience (sandwich year, internship or employment) but those without it are still encouraged to apply.
Every individual plays a vital role at Hall & Woodhouse, if you want to be a part of the Hall & Woodhouse family, keen to develop your career in Building Surveying and looking for a new challenge then apply today via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jane Higgins 01202 888986 for a confidential conversation.